Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 1 ( 20 to go )

Breakfast: banana and soy milk shake
Snack: organic field greens with 1/2 can salmon
Lunch: Whole grain wild rice mixture with 1/2 can salmon
Snack: Handful of almonds and a red banana ( interesting indeed)
Dinner: A small piece of baked chicken with sage and black sesame salt and a tiny bit of fish and vegetables.

(I put some chicken breasts into a corningware container, and placed 1 sage leaf and sprinkled Black Sesame Salt on each chicken breast. Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake it covered for 20 mins. It is like a steamed chicken this way.)

I went to the grocery store after work. That used to be an activity that I loved. But instead of interesting cheeses and exotic olives, I got: bananas, almonds, canned salmon, spinach, cans of beans, sage, basil, chicken. Not too exciting, is it?!

After that, I went for a training session with Alicia at Fitness world. She is hard core and showed me these insane excercises that she expects me to do at least 3 sets of 12-15 each 2 times a week.

I'm scared.

No comments: